SINGULAR NOUNS
Singular nous are nouns that name only one item..
Examples
Table,girl,book,pencil, pen,paper etc
SENTENCES USING SINGULAR NOUNS
So when I say;
1.Bring me a table.
How many tables I'm I asking you to bring?
2.Call me the girl in the yellow dress.
How many girls I'm I referring to ?
3.Can I borrow your pencil?
How many pencils do I want to borrow?
4.Kwame bought a new book today.
How many books did Kwame buy?
PLURAL NOUNS
Examples
Girls,pencils,books,pens,papers,boxes,mangoes,tables
SENTENCES USING PLURAL NOUNS
1.The tables are new.How many tables are new?
2. The girls are going to school.
How many girls are going to school?
Click on the link below to listen to the audio section of this lesson..........
https://drive.google.com/singularandpluralnounsd//view?usp=drivesdk
ASSIGNMENT 1
1.Write 10 singular nouns .2.Form a sentence with each of them.
*Assignment*
1.Write 10 plural nouns.
2.Form a sentence with each of them ..
Bye...


0 Comments